Friday, April 24, 2009

Pizza Boats

Ingredients
Hamburger Buns or Rolls ($1.89)
1/3 jar of Pizza Sauce ($.30)
Pepperonis ($1.33)
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese ($1.48)

Directions
Place buns open side up. Spread spoonful of pizza sauce on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Add pepperonis on top.
Warm 350 for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly!

Makes 16 servings at $0.31 per serving.


**Review**
I admit, I was didn't know what to expect when I found this recipe but thought it was worth a try! It turned out very well!! It reminds me of making pizza with french bread but in individual servings. My daughter liked it as well as my husband. This was a quick make that would be perfect for a busy week night! I will make this again!

Try this out and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment